• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

And another... may be an old Leo's Gold font

letterman7

fire.jpg

Seen it before, and absolutely can't find it in my file folder..

letterman7

Don't know if you found the 'exact' match ... Closest I could find seems the King Wood font family.
See https://www.myfonts.com/fonts/canadatype/king-wood/ ... It's not exact but close. HTH,

SignsSupport

That's actually not bad! I'll have to bookmark that for later use. RJ Marx won't sell even a typeset word - they'll only sell their product as a finished product. Not a great business model, but whatever.. I've replaced enough of their work (and digitized each letter) to have half the alphabet so far...

That's actually not bad! I'll have to bookmark that for later use. RJ Marx won't sell even a typeset word - they'll only sell their product as a finished product. Not a great business model, but whatever.. I've replaced enough of their work (and digitized each letter) to have half the alphabet so far...

That’s odd, they used to typeset everything I needed (for a fee). I ended up making my own font to resemble this one. FYI, RJ Marx used to actually be in the Pierce factory. They did all of Pierce’s graphics, then they ended up moving out on their own but Pierce kept a copy of the fonts and other files. So you’ll see this lettering on Pierce trucks and trucks that RJ Marx does.