• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

another Flexi inquiry?

gabagoo

I accidently allowed an 85" cut and print job go out and somehow the software defaulted to 3 copies. Theres no way I trust the Summa to cut anything that big although they are just 12 x 12 squares. By the time I realized this it was halfway through the second set so I waited until I it started the 3rd set and after about 4" I killed the job knowing that this morning I can resend the job as 2 copies and get it cut.
I am now wondering if 2 is also way to long and I am considering sending it out as one, letting it cut and then send another one and cut the second piece.
The question is....on the seconds piece will the registration marks make sense to the cutter? I dont think it would place them differently on the second copy? what do you guys think?

Last edited:

gabagoo

couldnt wait to find out so I tried and it does not work. I would have thought when it ran the second set the registration marks would be exact to the first set but they are not. was out by about 1/2"....... gonna hand cut those 32 suckers now.....sigh:bushmill: