• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Another guy looking to get into the printing business

Mighty Moose

First of all thanks for any help.

My Background:

I have been designing on a computer since 1994 with the original Corel Draw. Fast forward through the years; newer software/computers; and I have been running vinyl cutting machines and design logos as a side business as well as wrapping vehicles.

Now I want to get a latex printer / larger cutter / laminator. I am located in Delaware. I am hoping to get something going before the year end so I can take the tax break and use the winter to train myself. I have narrowed my search to a latex printer, most likely the 315.

Again thanks and any references or help would be appreciated.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
First of all thanks for any help.

My Background:

I have been designing on a computer since 1994 with the original Corel Draw. Fast forward through the years; newer software/computers; and I have been running vinyl cutting machines and design logos as a side business as well as wrapping vehicles.

Now I want to get a latex printer / larger cutter / laminator. I am located in Delaware. I am hoping to get something going before the year end so I can take the tax break and use the winter to train myself. I have narrowed my search to a latex printer, most likely the 315.

Again thanks and any references or help would be appreciated.

Well, I can help you with all that sir. I can help you with any and all questions you may have on this technology. You can call me at 714-878-7989 or you can email me at jcormany@gansink.com I am Josh and a resident nerd when it comes to this industry.

Mighty Moose

Latex seems to appeal to the fact I do this as a part time business, and I want to be able to go and print when I need to and not have to spend so much time with maintenance. I do realize that the industry has done a lot with solvent. This does seem to be a highly debated subject. I just want a decent setup with the ability to cover as many types of products as I can.

Again thanks for all the input.
Scott