• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Another PA Guy

DSMTommy

Just wanted to say whats up to everyone on this forum. Just another guy from PA.... I have a Automotive Customizing shop in Altoona, PA. On here to learn some more skills and how to use me Flexisign better. I am self taught and don't really know much. So I hope to learn form you pros and get the best of it....:biggrin:

jimdes

:biggrin: Pros . . . use that term loosely :biggrin: There are a lot of pros on here, but most of us are like yourself, self taught and still learning! I hope I never stop learning.

Welcome to the ball and have a lot of fun while you're here!

OldPaint

Pros . . . use that term loosely ????? some of here been doin sign longer then most of ya been livin...(little maine u-ma!)and some of us got outa maine.......hehehehehehehehe
i see the wea-tha forcast tday....you got a real nore-esta right now.
and ill betcha its "coldern' a mooseyard" bout now..hey yeap...hehehehehe

jimdes

Don't quote me out of context OP . . .

":biggrin: Pros . . . use that term loosely :biggrin: There are a lot of pros on here, but most of us are like yourself, self taught and still learning"

I did indeed say there are a lot of pros on here . . . or did those old fart eyes of yours miss that? I think you need a nice juicy filet mignon

HAHAHAHA