• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Another school in Wyoming by PhatWall!!!!

SignosaurusRex

Hey Phat, keep plugging away! Don't be afraid to post what you have. Its okay to hire out your design work but you will be better served in the long run to invest in yourself by seeking guidance and applying what you learn. I commend you for your drive and ambition! Good things come in time and with work. :wink:
In the Fourth photo you posted, You'll see that the lettering on the soffit...."WELCOME TO TRUMAN" is in conflict visually with what you have added to the floor. Its over powering, unbalanced and appears out of place. Might be a good time for an up-sell/redo to the wall or maybe just a removal. Something smaller and less obtrusive might be in order.....maybe a simple "Welcome to Truman Elementary" in a subdued tone of blue or light blue-gray. The outcome when properly executed can enhance your addition to the floor.

SignosaurusRex

thanks for the advice signosaurus. If you want to know the price email me.

Thanks, but You're there, I'm here and all things considered......"It is what It is". I would hate to be in your neighborhood trying to price and compete as well as you here. Its two completely different realms. It's all good......just know your market and don't cut yourself short.

.....Now, If you want to hunt game.....I'll match bullet for bullet!:toasting::wink: I love Wyoming!!!

PhatWall

lol thanks again Signosaurus. Wyoming is a very hard market as stated but I think I have my nitch. anyways if you want to talk e-mail me and lets get together and I know I could learn soooo much.