• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Any body seen This?

Geary

Well, for two grand it better be able to WEED VINYL TOO! LOL actually, it's looks really nifty.....but, I think I'll keep my EstiMate and Quickbooks for 500. :thumb:

~Gear

mbarden

Hey Geary,
How do you like Estimate? I am just finishing up a trial period and would like some input. I have been writing all my estimates lately and find it to be fairly accurate after some tweaking.
Thanks
Mike B
Big River Sign Co.

Geary

Love it Mike. Been using it for two years. And although you can definitely have it estimate any type of job you want with tweaking to your custom desires....I personally like to just use the "freeform" mode for my stuff. That's just a carry-over of doing my own for 30 + years from regular standard forms I'd buy off the shelf.

EstiMate just puts out a very professional looking estimate/invoice very fast and has helped me tremendously in dealing with higher end clients. Plus Jonathan and the staff are always online with fast answers both with private emails and through their message board. :thumb:

~Gear