• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Any Eco Solvent wallpaper like HP PVC Free?

Bly

I have one customer who buys a fair bit of HP PVC Free wallpaper from us.
We want to shift our wall coverings to the Epson S60600 now but the HP paper won't print in it.

Eco solvent prints only to PVC, Polyester and such, nothing organic like paper or natural fibers. I use glossy vinyl + matte lam and have a very nice paper-like matte finish with practically indestructible surface. Tried oracals thin and thick wall vinyl but while it's pretty scratch resistant when not on the wall, it's very very fragile while applying because off the little humps and bumps on the wall. On the other hand thick textured vinyls work very well without lamination (but require more ink).

Tizz

Have you tried Phototex? Its a polyester fabric thats removable and i mean removable... No residue left behind. However, being a fabric the sides can fray. I've used the eco sol version high tac for dark walls and light walls. This material is thin and easy to apply.

Bly

Yes we use Phototex but it costs 3x the HP wallpaper.
Likewise we use a lot of Avery 2611 with matt laminate.
We'll just have to keep running the HP wallpaper on the latex.

flyplainsdrifta

neenah paper products have a line called enviroscape that we do a fair amount with. I'm not sure on its availability in australia but I've used it on both latex and ecosol with success.

Bly

neenah paper products have a line called enviroscape that we do a fair amount with. I'm not sure on its availability in australia but I've used it on both latex and ecosol with success.

Thanks I've emailed the local reseller for pricing.