• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Any great T Shirt suppliers out there ?

depends what you are looking for, what makes them great in your opinion. there are companies that offer absolutely top notch customer service like thinc which could be a model for almost any industry on how to truly service your clients. but if by great you mean great pricing then there are many companies fighting for your business by offering low pricing. just depends what you are looking for.

parkedcar

I use s&s activewear. Been pretty happy with them so far. And shipping is very quick. If you need them printed, drop ship em right to D&T graphics. They do great work and have great pricing.

G-Artist

We haven't done textiles in quite a while but Pinellas County had at least 3 distributors when we did.

GoodBuy on the south side of St. Pete. I think they are now called Alpha shirts
ST. PETERSBURG (ALPHA EXPRESS) 2230-B 31st Street South

Dowling Graphics (mid county) advertises that they are wholesaling shirts.

New to me is a place at: 631 Ridge Road SW, Largo, FL 33770 www.bulkwholesaletshirts.com

Couldn't find some of the ones we used to buy from, sigh.

Bodek and Rhodes has an Orlando office. Ditto for Broder. Both carry an extensive line.

If you go to http://www.issshows.com/atlantic_city/show/exhibitor-list
and find a brand you like follow the links and most list wholesalers
by state.

Good luck.