• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SignMeUpGraphics

Super Active Member
I don't think it's no tack material. I think they're printing to a cast laminate like 3M 8518, laying that over a low-energy white vinyl and putting MX laminate over the top. Not sure why they'd introduce the extra step though. Our MX graphics are printed direct to high tack them laminated with 12 mil lam.

petit

@SignMeUpGraphics
I dont think they use 3 materials, to my opinion they do not laminate, i think the print media is the laminate itself and then a double sided tack is used like a NITTO..

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
Can't see he videos but it sounds like creating a print to go on the inside of a window by printing the mirror image on laminate and then laminating that with a clear adhesive white. The white laminated laminate is applied to the inside of a window. The print's white point on the laminate is supplied by the white vinyl. If you don't have white ink and need to make an inside print this is the common methoth. Contour cutting the result can be a challenge. The easiest way is don't put the white over the registration marks printed on the clear. On the other hand, since the videos are not available to me, it could be something entirely different. Bog knows what that would be.

petit

@bob,
Strange that you can't see it. It is motocross decals not for window use and an EPSON 80600 is used including white ink.

Sumon Sarker

Hello Everyone,
I think they print on transparent material than laminate apply to the white styrene and cut to the shape.