• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Any ideas on this one?

chrisinestes

The closest my font ID software gets is Candara.

Font.jpg

GTracer

That font has many aliases. Peignot Light is one of them. It also goes by Exotic350 Light, Poplar, Picton, Purbleb, Pinata Light, PenyaeLight Regular, PenguinLight. Eight different names for the same font! Who would have guessed? How many other fonts do you think go by multiple names? Most of the font search tools available online only give you the name that they want to sell to you. These are a few of the names that came up in a quick search using the FontEye tool in Graphic Tracer. Graphic Tracer doesn't just give you the name of the font, it also allows you to easily see how each identified font matches up with the typeface in your graphic, and can direct you to places online where you can purchase the font or possibly download it for free. Often times you can clean up poor looking type in your graphic with a "click" using Graphic Tracer. Font ID is one of the many powerful tools contained in Graphic Tracer. You can learn more and download a 10 day free trial available on the Graphic Powers website. I hope this helps

Attachments

• EstesPark.JPG
    EstesPark.JPG
    131.4 KB · Views: 60