• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

any input?

prototype66

I was looking at those but I thought the 31" would be more versatile.I started looking at the ve enduracut plus but it was 24" as well. I suppose 24 is a good start.

Craig Sjoquist

Start with the Enduracut I have that it seems to be a good around machine yes it's a cheap Chinese cutter but what you thinking buying would be a yearly buy instead of lasting several years with care.
The Enduracut is just the name the cutter has a bunch of different names it's a common cheap good cutter sold by several Co's with different softwares depending who's selling. the LXflex 8.6 is a common sign software and good, if ya got more money or when update the software more, you be happy again.
always a step above the cheapest when buying cheap, besides Shyhigh is right and for several grand your choice widen's great deal

gnatt66

call up signwarehouse and swing a deal. they are always willing to add stuff to sweeten a cutter/software bundle.

i got my QE 60+ (graphtec 24") and flexi lxi MASTER (everything you'd need) for 1395.00 !!!!

http://www.signwarehouse.com/specials/Qe60_packages.html

i got package #4 for the package #1 price....they will swing a deal....trust me.

thats less than you can buy the lxi master software for. way better deal than a much slower enduracut type machine.

if you wanna go elcheapo get a creation p-cut. slow as hell but dirt cheap and does work.

prototype66

Iv'e heard of pcut but never read anything about it. .
I have had a few people tell me SW will be willing to deal which I didn't know!
Thanks Gnatt66!