• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Opinion Any Opinions On Any Of These Laminators?

geturimage

Image Advertising
We have the Master (lime green). We have no other to compare to but it works great and you sure can't beat the price!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

WB

I had a GBC Titan that was replace by a Spire.. I'd take the Titan any day over the Spire, Maybe we got a lemon but that thing just does not work.

Signed Out

Vastly prefer the Kala unless something requires heat. It's faster, tracks almost perfectly, and with slitters you can trim (it's not perfect, but it's pretty close) as it's going on the take up.

Going to be purchasing a new laminator soon. Have been seriously considering the kala mainly for the trim while laminating feature. When you say it's not perfect, could you elaborate? We are hoping to be able to load rolls of printed wrap, laminate and trim the excess white margins off the sides as we go. Have you tried this application, how did it work out?