• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Any PDS Equipment Customers here?

TrustMoore_TN

Sign & Graphics Business Consultant
I wanted to see what your experiences have been to work with PDS Equipment for Mimaki equipment. Any feedback positive or negative is welcome. I want to gauge how the company is viewed from its customers... Not from the sales pitch. Thanks in advance!

Zach Starr

Head of Printing Operations
The company is great and all in selling and demonstration. But i was disappointed with their tech support. One of my friend who owns a sign shop got Mimaki's from them, and had to resell those printers in months after purchasing as they were not tested properly. So not that happy support wise from them...

TD Digital

Great sales guys but for tech support in your area look into Innovative Digital Systems.

They print in house with a fleet of Mimaki printers every day. Located close to you in Charlotte NC.

TrustMoore_TN

Sign & Graphics Business Consultant
The company is great and all in selling and demonstration. But i was disappointed with their tech support. One of my friend who owns a sign shop got Mimaki's from them, and had to resell those printers in months after purchasing as they were not tested properly. So not that happy support wise from them...

I'm considering a position with them for tech support/installation/sales. I really appreciate your input.