• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Any thoughts on the USCutter TC Series vinyl cutter??

Kleonard

Hi! I don't have a vinyl cutter...just would LOVE to get back into signmaking (mainly boat/vehicle/window lettering) as a sideline :)
Had an opportunity to buy a used Graphtec--but would need a part AND cutting software. Found the TC series on USCutter.com--good price...decent buy????????????????

inthesignbiz

I bought a USCutter a few years ago.
Had to to return it twice before I got one that worked (only for a while).
Now, it sits in the closet collecting dust.

As in all things, you get what you pay for.

That's my 2¢

JgS

I know someone who had one. He loved it! Said it made the best doorstop he ever owned.

If it were me I'd call up sign warehouse and see if they have any old q series cutters. You'll be happier with the Lxi software too.

JgS

I have an R series I keep around for when my Roland is tied up. It doesn't track very straight, straight lines look wavy, and it has very little memory so if you give it something complicated it will stop in the middle of the job. It's also slow and noisy. And, has a life span of about a year. So I wouldn't make it our go to for starting a business.

TammieH

Yeah, Do NOT by one, thats my advice. My partner bought one (not business partner)

I was and still am a bit P.O.'d about it, she bought it without me knowing, what a piece of doodoo.

I would buy a used name brand plotter before purchasing anything like the UScutter,

Simply, You Get What You Pay For!

By the way, their customer service is worse than the plotter.

BESTBLANKS

Vinyl Cutters

Hi! I don't have a vinyl cutter...just would LOVE to get back into signmaking (mainly boat/vehicle/window lettering) as a sideline :)
Had an opportunity to buy a used Graphtec--but would need a part AND cutting software. Found the TC series on USCutter.com--good price...decent buy????????????????

If we can be of any help, please give us a call or visit our website. We are a full line distributor for Graphtec and Roland vinyl cutters and carry everything for sign making. Thanks for your post!
www.bestblanks.com
888-431-7385