• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anybody have a service manual for the HP latex 800W?

DeeDBLu

Have to replace my data Trailing Cable which means I have to replace the entire rail system. I have the parts but can't find any info on how to replace the parts. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

ToTo

Professional Support
Replacing the trailing cables and tubes, if necessary, is covered under hp-extended warranty free of charge. Ask your hp certified service company.

DeeDBLu

Replacing the trailing cables and tubes, if necessary, is covered under hp-extended warranty free of charge. Ask your hp certified service company.
Oh believe you me I do know that this is how a person working for a company who buys printers through the proper channels would handle this. Unfortunately I live in Bermuda and the powers that be went against my best wishes and just bought a printer through a shipping company out here. We lost the warranty and any hope for a service contract as soon as the printer left the states. Soooooo... I have to try and fix this myself.

averias

Oh believe you me I do know that this is how a person working for a company who buys printers through the proper channels would handle this. Unfortunately I live in Bermuda and the powers that be went against my best wishes and just bought a printer through a shipping company out here. We lost the warranty and any hope for a service contract as soon as the printer left the states. Soooooo... I have to try and fix this myself.
hi, did you get the service manual? Im also looking for it