• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Anybody Recognize this font?

bossdoggraphics

We have a customer that is looking for new signage for their trucks, we have the attached image that shows the lettering needed for their signs. I have found AF Pepsi to be almost exact for the font but the smaller letters do not match, and it seems that the font is bold when it needs to be thinner. Wondering if anybody recognizes the font, or has a trick to get me something that matches?

Any help is appreciated!

Attachments

• 20161229_082511.jpg
    20161229_082511.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 309

signman315

Signmaker
used app on my iphone to try to recognize the font...came up with "Snasm(Typodermic)" which looks really close though not perfect.

bossdoggraphics

The Snasm looks great for the "CHEF", now I'm having a hard time getting the smaller lettering above the phone number. What is the app called? Is it available for Android also?

signman315

Signmaker
The Snasm looks great for the "CHEF", now I'm having a hard time getting the smaller lettering above the phone number. What is the app called? Is it available for Android also?

It's called What The Font, they used to have it for Android but I think not anymore. Works OK but not always a good solution :)