• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anybody willing to print a couple of shirts?

GoodPeopleFlags

I thought i would ask if anyone would be interested in printing a couple of t-shirts for me. Literally 2, for a friend and me. There are about 6 colors, one of them is white and I'd rather not have the shirts white. I don't know much about printing shirts so let me know what other info you might need.
Thanks!

Flame

$400 if you'd like them screen printed. :)

Just assuming you don't want to go that route.... check with air art girl and have them digitally printed.

Flame

Meaning a material that can be printed on, then cut out, and heat applied to the shirt. They make actual material for this. It doesn't last as long as screen printing but looks alright.

GoodPeopleFlags

You mean the heat transfer material? I don't mind how it's done as long as it will last FOREVER and CHEAP! HA! Just kidding. I don't know all of the options out there for printing shirts but I would like it to last more than a few months. Thanks!

Graphics2u

You need someone with a Direct to Garment printer. Not sure is any of the merchant Members here offer that or not. Otherwise can some step up and help out?

GoodPeopleFlags

Red, orange, yellow, white, and a darker red and darker orange. The last 2 colors we may not use. I'd rather the shirt be an olive green or something earthtone.

Circleville Signs

The problem with most DTG printers is that they don't print white (some do, but for that kind of money, most people just buy an automated screen press).

TheSnowman

Call Keith @ I-45, he has Direct to Garment last thing I knew. You'll have trouble printing on darker things though I'd assume.