• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone done the Roland "TR2" ink swap/upgrade yet?

Joe House

We've had quite a few customers do it. Most without any help from our tech team. We've had a few decide to pay us to do it. I would say that if you can follow the instructions carefully - don't try to wing it - you'll be fine. We've only had a couple that truly needed a technician for problems around the switchover. One was just to do some calibrations in service mode.
I would recommend that you replace cap tops before doing this if you haven't done that in the last 6 months. Also perform a thorough manual cleaning before doing it.

Good Luck.

Mascitti Bro

We've had quite a few customers do it. Most without any help from our tech team. We've had a few decide to pay us to do it. I would say that if you can follow the instructions carefully - don't try to wing it - you'll be fine. We've only had a couple that truly needed a technician for problems around the switchover. One was just to do some calibrations in service mode.
I would recommend that you replace cap tops before doing this if you haven't done that in the last 6 months. Also perform a thorough manual cleaning before doing it.

Good Luck.
OK, good tips there- thank you!