• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone going to ISA in Orlando in April?

Andy D

• The South by Southwest event in Austin Texas was cancelled today & according to my wife, who works in that realm, it's a huge deal.
I would pay the fee required to get my money back if it did cancel.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Conexpo is in vegas next week. Its huge. So far no word on any cancellations. Like all trade shows, theres usually a substantial chinese vendor prescence which will be interesting.

zspace

Premium Subscriber
I usually go, but I’m passing this year. I haven’t seen any new developments to lure me to Orlando in the midst of this mess.

decalman

Florida has laws against sleeping in a pick- up truck, plus ,Why go through so much trouble, only too find out, you test positive for some morbid desease?

Florida..... Arrive alive, go home coughing , with 105 temp.

Last edited:

FloraUSA

Master Distributor of Flora UV Printers in the US
ISA is postponed till August, see below email from ISA.

Dear Sign, Graphics and Visual Communications Colleagues,

The International Sign Association Board of Directors met yesterday to discuss options surrounding ISA Sign Expo 2020 given the current environment. One of ISA’s core missions is to create a platform for the sign, graphics and visual communication industry to gather and conduct business, and we have done this annually for 70+ years at the ISA Sign Expo.

Given the latest developments with COVID-19, the ISA Board and staff were not confident we could deliver the exceptional experience the industry deserves. In addition, many of you contacted ISA staff to share your concerns. ISA’s purpose is to listen and serve the industry. We heard you.

ISA Sign Expo 2020 will now occur Sunday, August 23 – Tuesday, August 25, with preconference sessions on Saturday, August 22. ISA Sign Expo will remain at the Orange County Convention Center.

The ISA Board believes that rescheduling ISA Sign Expo provides the most viable solution to bring the entire sign, graphics and visual communication industry together and to get business done.

So, now what… You have questions, we know. We are currently working through all the logistical aspects that rescheduling the show will bring, and we ask for your patience as we work through the many details. Please visit SignExpo.org/Expo2020 for updated information. For additional questions, please email Expo2020@signs.org.

The ISA Board and Staff thank you for your support, and we look forward to seeing you at ISA Sign Expo 2020, August 23-25 in Orlando.

decalman

ISA is postponed till August, see below email from ISA.

Dear Sign, Graphics and Visual Communications Colleagues,

The International Sign Association Board of Directors met yesterday to discuss options surrounding ISA Sign Expo 2020 given the current environment. One of ISA’s core missions is to create a platform for the sign, graphics and visual communication industry to gather and conduct business, and we have done this annually for 70+ years at the ISA Sign Expo.

Given the latest developments with COVID-19, the ISA Board and staff were not confident we could deliver the exceptional experience the industry deserves. In addition, many of you contacted ISA staff to share your concerns. ISA’s purpose is to listen and serve the industry. We heard you.

ISA Sign Expo 2020 will now occur Sunday, August 23 – Tuesday, August 25, with preconference sessions on Saturday, August 22. ISA Sign Expo will remain at the Orange County Convention Center.

The ISA Board believes that rescheduling ISA Sign Expo provides the most viable solution to bring the entire sign, graphics and visual communication industry together and to get business done.

So, now what… You have questions, we know. We are currently working through all the logistical aspects that rescheduling the show will bring, and we ask for your patience as we work through the many details. Please visit SignExpo.org/Expo2020 for updated information. For additional questions, please email Expo2020@signs.org.

The ISA Board and Staff thank you for your support, and we look forward to seeing you at ISA Sign Expo 2020, August 23-25 in Orlando.

I guess ISA forgot to read ISA 24, especially verse 5 and 6.