• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wanted Anyone have a CD for Onyx PosterShop 11 they are willing to get rid of?

RJB Freethink

The cut server on our Onyx PosterShop 11 will not load. I know we should upgrade to a newer version, but convincing the boss to spend money isn't easy, especially this time of year for us. We think a reinstall would fix our problem, but we don't have the disc(s). All of our large format/sign department equipment was bought second hand several years ago.

Since the software is so ancient, I was wondering if anyone still has their old Onyx 11 disc(s) and would like to sell at a very reasonable price or donate to a worthy cause :) and might provide us what we think we need.

RJB Freethink

Sorry I didn't reply sooner. We came up with a solution in a couple of days and then had everything that was pushed back to catch up on and got slammed with more work. I feel like I've barely had time to breath lately. Thanks for the potential help, but I think we're good now and have backed up what we do have, so hopefully no future problems.