• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone have a fotoba digitrim 64 they would like to sell?

a79

Looking for a fotoba digitrim 64 or similar they are looking to sell? Need an xy cutter for our shop and hoping to pick one up used.

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
Honestly. if you need the fotoba, Save up and buy the fotoba. or second hand. They are very low maintenance.
They work as a digitrim and an XLD.

tulsagraphics

Looking for a fotoba digitrim 64 or similar they are looking to sell? Need an xy cutter for our shop and hoping to pick one up used.
The Digitrim 64 is only an X cutter. For X-Y trimming you need the XLD series or higher. (I have both machines)
Fotoba has released other newer models with more features, but the XLD is the most affordable option. Plan on spending upwards of $25-30k if you get lucky finding a decent used machine. Brand new they cost about 2.5x that.
Be sure to fully test any used machine you are interested in and verify its calibration by testing a variety of trim marks (especially the smallest, hardest to read marks). Fotoba tech support can give you more suggestions on how to properly test it.
Note: Those optical sensors are NOT cheap to replace and they can fall out of calibration / get worn out over time. On my Digitrim 64 they quoted me $1,500 per sensor. (which is why that machine is collecting dust now - but I since upgraded to the XLD so it's no biggie). I imagine the XLD sensors are even more expensive.

a79

The Digitrim 64 is only an X cutter. For X-Y trimming you need the XLD series or higher. (I have both machines)
Fotoba has released other newer models with more features, but the XLD is the most affordable option. Plan on spending upwards of $25-30k if you get lucky finding a decent used machine. Brand new they cost about 2.5x that.
Be sure to fully test any used machine you are interested in and verify its calibration by testing a variety of trim marks (especially the smallest, hardest to read marks). Fotoba tech support can give you more suggestions on how to properly test it.
Note: Those optical sensors are NOT cheap to replace and they can fall out of calibration / get worn out over time. On my Digitrim 64 they quoted me $1,500 per sensor. (which is why that machine is collecting dust now - but I since upgraded to the XLD so it's no biggie). I imagine the XLD sensors are even more expensive.
thanks for the advice, I appreciate it!