• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone have a line on getting a roll of 3M 8518?

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Nothing on island and the 2 off-island companies I have bought from are out and don't know when they will have new stock (Gregory & MetroStyling).
Just need one 54x50yd roll - could get away with 25yds of 48" 54" or 60"

Thanks

ikarasu

seems 3M is 1 month away from making more.. They do have a ton of 48.5" in stock (At least in Canada).

I'd ship a roll to you, but it'd likely be too expensive :( I'd suggest asking if they can bring in a 48.5" roll as they seem to be readily available on a few sites.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
I can get it here and ship it. I think 54" is too big for USPS so might be $$$? DM me your ship to and I can run it through ups and see if you want

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Will do. USPS will work. I have the 180c I need this lam to go on coming by Priority Mail. Thank you.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Almost 1am here I will message you as soon as I get to the shop. Typing on this phone is painful.

jfiscus

Rap Master
We ordered 10 or so rolls yesterday from either Grimco or Fellers, but they were 54". I can find gloss, but luster is an issue right now.