• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone have a roll of Grimcos Briteline Cast Matte Lam - OLWC-MAT54? I cleared out N/A

thetsp

I know this is is a long shot, but I cleared out Grimco across North America, and I need 1 more roll of this.
54" x 50 yard roll
Product Code - OLWC-MAT54
Its their Briteline Brand Cast Wrap Matte overlaminate

thetsp

Damn you, I need a roll of this as well
Haha sorry. I had a huge project and I cleared out all of Canada and the US supply but still need 1 more roll left lol.

I've been told they expect more end of October, but I need to come up with a solution before then.

thetsp

GF242 will be extremely similar to the Briteline.
Hrmm, I know Britline is just rebranded from a major manufacturer, but obviously they wouldn't say who makes their line for them. Are you saying its General Formulations then?

The thing is this is all part of one big wall, so it has to be exact in terms of sheen / finish etc as these panels are lining up against a whole bunch of other ones that are already laminated with the briteline.

thetsp

yet to confirm, but from appearance, and as odd as it sounds...smell, I've always assumed BL wrap vinyl was the same product as Arlon DPF 6000 & 3200series overlam.
Hrmm that could very well be.
I've never worked with the arlon stuff. I usually don't use the Briteline product, but I couldnt' get any other cast matte laminate in Canada for this project. All the 3M and Avery were clean out so had to use BL

Mr. Signboy

Hrmm, I know Britline is just rebranded from a major manufacturer, but obviously they wouldn't say who makes their line for them. Are you saying its General Formulations then?

The thing is this is all part of one big wall, so it has to be exact in terms of sheen / finish etc as these panels are lining up against a whole bunch of other ones that are already laminated with the briteline.
Briteline is rebranded Arlon