• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone have a UV roll to roll flatbed that prints white...

DucatiDave

We have a nice flatbed...but ours only prints white on table, not on the roll to roll for some reason...I have a huge job that needs to be roll printing with white ink...anyone have one they want to keep busy for a couple weeks?

DavidW@colorspotink.com

DucatiDave

What kind of machine do you have? I have never saw a machine that would print white on rigid and not banner..........

HP FB6100...it's a great machine...work horse is an understatement...but it doesn't print white on the roll to roll...supposidly they are coming out with a software update to allow it...but who knows...

It's ok...we have an EFI QS3200 at our disposal...we'll just do it there.

DucatiDave

Not familiar with that machine, but can you tell it that it's a sheet that happens to be 300' long?

Nope...it's a convertible HP flatbed...changes from Roll to Roll, to flatbed...it doesn't have the white ink in-line, it is a separate pass...so it prints once with white, then again with colors...so it's not efficient at printing white...not many times do customers ask for it anyways...but this job is 30k sq ft, so I figured I would see if someone on here had the machine to do it.