• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone in Charlotte for the Sign & Digital Graphics Show?

vinylink0331

Went to Sign & Graphics Show in Charlotte today, had a lot of fun and learned a lot. Also, got to meet Sergio Desoto and Mark Rugen, which was pretty cool. Cant wait to go back in the morning!!

Pro Image

Im cruzing down for the day........Hitting the show for a few and then over to the Concord Mills mall and the Oakley Vault........

vinylink0331

Cool Maybe we will see you there

Yeah we came down early this morning and got there aroung 12:00pm, we plan to get there around 8:00am in the morning. It was fun, we got to get some samples for our shops of different substrates, new vinyl, new heat press materials, & prints. We are trying to hook our shop up right now & all of this stuff will be useful. Maybe we will see you there tomorrow.

Artgunner

Yeah, I went and had a great time. Bought the JV33 Mimaki Tubelight had on display. Heard the Fla show was bad.

Art

vinylink0331

Oh really that is cool

Yeah, We talked with Tubelite about the Mimaki, a great printer, did you take the printer that they had on display?

stickerhead

I was there Thursday - Saturday and it seemed like there was a steady flow. I met a ton of people. I have to say that this show has certainly improved from the last couple of years. It will never be as big as the ISA show. I was a little disappointed that there wasn't more wrapped vehicles to see in the parking lots or in the show..... It probably had something to do with not a lot of close parking due to all the construction going on around the convention center.

SAS

I have been the last four years in a row, and have got to say that this year sucked the most. I was talking to a rep from Grimco he said there was around 150 venders setup with sign supplies last year, and just over 40 this year. I think it was just to close to Fl.

FrankenSigns.biz

I went. Very small show. Vendors were not happy. Too close to Fla show. I enjoyed talking to vendors and looking at some new equipment. Anyone have a DTG Kiosk? I might buy one if I can get some good feed back.