• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone know how to move the rollers on the XC-540?

shoxite

If some one can help me with this, I would greatly appreciate it. I am doing print and cut jobs and the rollers have been smudging my inks everywhere. I put most of them to the side, but when you are using 54" Inch width media and doing 500 stickers it does not help. I want to only use 2 rollers on each end. I looked everywhere on the machine, but cant find anything. It's so much easier on my Mimaki printer. Hope someone can help. Thank you all.

FrankW

Just place the middle pinch rollers beside the grit rollers (metal rollers in the platen), in any other than the marked positions. Then they will not be lowered down on the media.

Don‘t use one of the middle rollers on the left or right edge of the media. The outmost pinch rollers have a special shape to improve tracking.

Terry01

Are you leaving the prints a couple of days to cure before attempting to cut them when using all rollers??

shoxite

Just place the middle pinch rollers beside the grit rollers (metal rollers in the platen), in any other than the marked positions. Then they will not be lowered down on the media.

Don‘t use one of the middle rollers on the left or right edge of the media. The outmost pinch rollers have a special shape to improve tracking.

Worked! Thank you