• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone know of a jobshop that runs the Roland LEJ-640FT or LEJ-640UV?

dreko

I have a job that I need to run on thin aluminum sheets. The ECO-UVS inkset that is available for these to larger format UV printers is what will work best for this project.
We're going to crush and crumple the aluminum, so we need the flexible ECO-UVS inket. Also, due the size of the aluminum sheets, we need to find a shop that has the larger format flatbed size

Anyone on the boards know of a shop I can farm out to???

thanks
Andre

Scott at Roland

I have a job that I need to run on thin aluminum sheets. The ECO-UVS inkset that is available for these to larger format UV printers is what will work best for this project.
We're going to crush and crumple the aluminum, so we need the flexible ECO-UVS inket. Also, due the size of the aluminum sheets, we need to find a shop that has the larger format flatbed size

Anyone on the boards know of a shop I can farm out to???

thanks
Andre
Hi Andre - It might be difficult to find anyone running the "S" version of the ink in a flatbed printer. But I will do some snooping on my end and see if I can find anyone. I will PM you if I have any information.

dreko

Just an update to anyone in the future looking for a Roland shop with the ECO-UVS flexible inks... No luck!! I'm in the NYC area, there aren't any Roland owners/users here with this ink set (that I can find)

My local Roland dealer also cannot locate anyone in the vicinity that runs the flexible inks. A call to Roland corporate yielded a complete dead end. I'd suggest to Roland to compile an internal database/list of all owners' with their Roland gear/inks... so that end users might have a chance to locate job shops. I'm sure the job shops would appreciate extra business, no?