• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone know this font?

signmeup

I can't locate this font. Please help.

Adrian

Attachments

• Taylormade.jpg
    Taylormade.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 164

signmeup

Thanks for the help. If Fred's stumped I guess it's pretty obscure. It bears some resemblance to Lucinda handwriting. I may have to use that and modify the letters as required. I'll check out the others that were mentioned.

Adrian

signmeup

I found it! It's "textile" from Apple. Would someone with an Apple mind typing out "TAYLOR MADE PERFORMANCE" for me? I'm on a PC and apparently I would need the Apple system to get this font. A CDR file would be great. : )

Adrian

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Yes, that would appear to be correct to my eye. Your sample has been stretched which explains why my attempt to match it failed.

signmeup

Thanks Fred. It has definately been fooled with. Is it possible someone could type that out and email it o me? Or is that a no-no? I can't afford to buy every font that customers come up with.

Adrian