• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

anyone know this one?

evader

Can anyone help me with this font?

Attachments

• beadcreationslgbanner.jpg
    beadcreationslgbanner.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 121

Ken

cpk..

When I saw that font , I thought it was a scrapbook thing..my wife does that a bit.
So the link you provided..is that a useable font? It doesn't say anything about the format of the font?
Thanks..Ken

Samm

Fonts like that scream scrapping to me. I have a few good sites to check out for bits and bobs that may be useful in this trade.

Ken, I've never ordered fonts from this site before, so cant tell you the format Yet, I placed an order for a couple, I'll let you know when they arrive in my inbox.

That said though, I did some reading and sadly, found this.....

V. The Commercial Use of Font Software is strictly prohibited. This shall include, but is not limited to, any tangible item (ex: electronic book or magazine, stationary) distributed for a fee, any business form or sign, a ticket for an event, a receipt for the purchase of tangible goods or any use of Font Software that would be perceived as for Commercial Use, in any capacity.

VI. You are hereby granted a non-exclusive, non-assignable, non-transferable license to access the Font Software (i) only in a Licensed Unit, (ii) only for your Personal Use, and (iii) only subject to all of the terms and conditions of the Agreement. You have no rights to the Font Software other than as expressly set forth in the Agreement. You agree that Two Peas owns all right, title and interest in and to the Font Software, its structure, organization, code, and related files, including all property rights therein such as copyright, design and trademarks rights. All rights not expressly granted in the Agreement are expressly reserved to Two Peas.

So I am guessing that without permission it is a massive no no.

xSam