• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Anyone know where to get the material to make this curb sign..looks cool!!!

817dallas

F8902D27-1F0A-4296-BA6F-D1DFDC4D811A.jpeg
EB8AFEE5-F36B-4DFF-B4CD-DB6A21DB8F39.jpeg
Anyone knows ?

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Utterly blows my mind that it can stay adhered on porous concrete in the rain.

JB

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
We've used alumagrahic in a few projects - great stuff. One of our projects was a giant mural on a brick wall. It works well on concrete "floor" graphics as well.

GaSouthpaw

Profane and profane accessories.
We've used alumagrahic in a few projects - great stuff. One of our projects was a giant mural on a brick wall. It works well on concrete "floor" graphics as well.
What kind of printer? We tried on our Seikos with solvent inks (wouldn't work on any of the five), and on our HP FB750 (looked terrible, if I recall).

AGCharlotte

used Alumigraphics for tile surrounding a pool... worked great. (printed on HP310 I think... may have been on our H1625)

Boudica

What kind of printer? We tried on our Seikos with solvent inks (wouldn't work on any of the five), and on our HP FB750 (looked terrible, if I recall).
Roland XR-640, and also on our HP Scitex 550 - both worked well, looked fantastic. The head height needs to be raised to high on the Roland - it's pretty thick material. If it helps to know, we always use high quality settings - I probably used "Indoor signage plus" (Onyx) on the HP.

GaSouthpaw

Profane and profane accessories.
Roland XR-640, and also on our HP Scitex 550 - both worked well, looked fantastic. The head height needs to be raised to high on the Roland - it's pretty thick material. If it helps to know, we always use high quality settings - I probably used "Indoor signage plus" (Onyx) on the HP.
Thanks. Maybe when I have time, I'll give it another go.

Boudica

It's fairly expensive actually. Bonus though - you can recycle the aluminum. Not the liner so much, the but alumagraphic material can be recycled. It's aluminum.

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
I've found this material to be less than stellar in real life. Printing on it is near impossible on our Latex machines. Not advised.

MGB_LE

WE substituted floor graphic material for this application to save a fortune. It adheres to concrete and is 1/10 the cost of the aluminum stuff. Renew every couple of years?