• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone know where to get these?

DL Signs

Never go against the family
Anyone here make these, or know of a vendor for blank ones?
Looking for blank triangle wall signs like this in various sizes (tbd yet) that will be getting custom artwork for the facility. They don't have to be acrylic, but preferred. Need about 25 of them in at least two sizes.

Attachments

• image001.jpg
    image001.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 218

ProColorGraphics

Anyone here make these, or know of a vendor for blank ones?
Looking for blank triangle wall signs like this in various sizes (tbd yet) that will be getting custom artwork for the facility. They don't have to be acrylic, but preferred. Need about 25 of them in at least two sizes.
Send me the info on the sizes you need and I can get you a quote.

DL Signs

Never go against the family
On line, they're $24.99 each plus shipping.

They're mass produced and most likely screen printed, pre-drilled and then bent into shape.
Every place on line sells em' in only a few standard sizes, and printed. We need alternate sizes with different verbiage for different locations... The usual PITA requests. So I figured there has to be someone on here who does acrylic bending, and I'll just letter or decal them.

2B

Every place on line sells em' in only a few standard sizes, and printed. We need alternate sizes with different verbiage for different locations... The usual PITA requests. So I figured there has to be someone on here who does acrylic bending, and I'll just letter or decal them.

these are easy to fab if you have a METAL BRAKE

Here is the template we used to DIY a metal brake