• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone know which Vinyl Cutting Plotter is this?

Plotter

• Aramis Cutting Plotter?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aramis Vinyl Cutting Plotter?

• Unknow Aramis...

• Total voters

Zfranco

Hello Everybody... First, sory for my google tradutor english...

I need lots of help. In the company I work for, there is a vinyl cut plotter that my uncle brought back from Portugal. Unfortunately, all documentation went astray as the pc where it was attached had to be formatted, the drivers have been lost, my uncle died, finally a total disaster.

We don't know what is model or brand of this plotter, All we know is the cutting area - 54 inches or 1350 mm, and the Aramis seal on one side... no more any other inscription...

I leave below link for gallery in imagevenue containing 6 pictures of this plotter. Earnestly ask that a companion of this forum - user or moderator, seek in your knowledge or in friends the brand and model of this plotter,
so we can find the driver. (win7 or xp...)

http://img148.imagevenue.com/gallery/loc540/795_1484_UnknowCutterPrinter.php

Thanks!!!

Zfranco

Cutter Plotter Aramis JD 1350

:goodpost: Wolly, thanks for your reply, I know what direction to take.

Still, it seems that this manufacturer has no website, then resuming the search ... where to find the driver and software for this printer plotter Aramis JD1350?

I'm a plotter stop needing work and still have no where to find the driver (for windows xp or seven, preferably ...)

If any user forum have the driver, I would be grateful if put the files available for download.

Thanks!!!!

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
I'd venture to guess if you can come up with some cutting software with multiple machine support like FlexiSign or something you can probably get it cutting by setting the software to generic HPGL command output.