• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

anyone looking for help in Georgia?

Kottwitz-Graphics

I have had some setbacks, and I am thinking that it is time to leave the great state of Maryland.

I have family in Rome and Lindale, Ga, and I'm considering a relocation move.

Is there anyone looking for experienced (almost 30 years) assistance in Georgia? Open to almost anywhere in the state, but not in Atlanta. I did that 20 years ago, and I'm not a big city type of guy. (Does that sound weird?)

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
I was in Atlanta earlier this week.... spent an hour and a half on GA400 in morning traffic... Dallas is nowhere near as bad. Atlanta decided to stop building freeways about 40 years ago.

ggsigns

I was in Atlanta earlier this week.... spent an hour and a half on GA400 in morning traffic... Dallas is nowhere near as bad. Atlanta decided to stop building freeways about 40 years ago.
Not to nit pick but GA400 didn't exist 40 years ago. Nor did I985, I675, I575. But to your bigger point yes the traffic here sux

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Not to nit pick but GA400 didn't exist 40 years ago. Nor did I985, I675, I575. But to your bigger point yes the traffic here sux

Lol ok 35 years? It's been since the late 80s since 400 was built. 285 was before that... Not sure when 985 was but that road still goes no where.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
I wonder if that massive interchange project at 400 & 285 will do anything. I'll admit being one of the assholes that cut the line right at the split off.....BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE DOES IT

bannertime

I wonder if that massive interchange project at 400 & 285 will do anything. I'll admit being one of the assholes that cut the line right at the split off.....BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE DOES IT

That's the way it's supposed to happen. If everyone zippers at the choke, it goes much faster than everyone trying to get in line randomly and fight people "cheating" the line.

Last edited:

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
That's the way it's supposed to happen. If everyone zippers at the choke, it goes much faster than everyone trying to get in line randomly and fight people "cheating" the line.

hummmm... so I shouldn't feel bad when I zip the DNT exit off 35E... I'm doing everyone else a favor!! nice video

GaSouthpaw

Profane and profane accessories.
A huge part of our problem in the Atlanta metro is the folks who continue to reject mass transit options. Even back in the 70s the DOT knew they'd never be able to build enough roadways to keep up with the area's population growth.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
A huge part of our problem in the Atlanta metro is the folks who continue to reject mass transit options. Even back in the 70s the DOT knew they'd never be able to build enough roadways to keep up with the area's population growth.

Not just an issue in the A, people reject mass transit everywhere...
Except NYC

WildWestDesigns

Not just an issue in the A, people reject mass transit everywhere...
Except NYC

DART does pretty well.

Although the big thing is that unlike in places like Europe where mass transit was big for ages, the evolution of American society just didn't placate to that. Especially in the confines of the last century alone.

signkrazy

I have had some setbacks, and I am thinking that it is time to leave the great state of Maryland.

I have family in Rome and Lindale, Ga, and I'm considering a relocation move.

Is there anyone looking for experienced (almost 30 years) assistance in Georgia? Open to almost anywhere in the state, but not in Atlanta. I did that 20 years ago, and I'm not a big city type of guy. (Does that sound weird?)