• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone out there using CUT MASTER 5 yet and liking the new design?

depps74

I gotta say the new Cut Master 5 is seems so different, I gave it a look and nothing was in its original place. I am all game for learning but when, our business does not slow down enough where the machines are down for days so I can learn tweak. Maybe I am just slow at this, but perhaps there is an orientation video out there? Or maybe it's just the exact same thing with everything in different places.

d

SignMeUpGraphics

Super Active Member
It feels like a throwback to CM3. I managed to get it work once, and now it won't send jobs to the cutter any more. Buggy as usual.

Attila Nagy

I have looked it once, and will stay with CM4. Graphtec Studio is even bigger step back. Keep a safe copy of the good old downloads, before they disappear from they website.

Forty One

Wouldn't work properly with Ai, so I shipped back to CM4.
CM4 still has issues, but if it aint broke...

newparade

It's quite different. If you read through the fine print, this new one is a Silhouette product. The previous ones were SAI, of course.