• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone Profiles for orajet 6351 and 3165 ???? for VJ628

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
You can try to download the ValueJet profiles for Flexi and they might work. Haven't tried them on the VJ628 yet but seems like it should work. Flexi ICC Profiles - Select Mutoh VJ as the model option. If you choose the other VJs they probably won't work in my experience.

jrnyc789

You can try to download the ValueJet profiles for Flexi and they might work. Haven't tried them on the VJ628 yet but seems like it should work. Flexi ICC Profiles - Select Mutoh VJ as the model option. If you choose the other VJs they probably won't work in my experience.

Thanks for the reply i actually did give this a try when i load this into flexi under the advance options I am able to select it under media but under the output profile section it does not show up maybe this is a newbie question but am i missing something?