• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone run aftermarket inks/chips in their HP FB?

wunder

if you like to renew your printheads and like other issues...run the F...... Ink alternate from NAZDAR :popcorn:

Fares Bayazeed

The Solaris line works well The OEM Compatible Ink looks great and the chips have no acceptance issues. Contact your SABICPolymershapes representative*. They distribute this line and they have sales representatives that will call on you in house. Your cost will be $374.95 per 3-liter color (2-liter for white) through them. They have customers using the ink in HP FB500 and FB700 UV Curable FB Printers with no problems. Should save you over $6,000 / year in ink costs if you have an active FB. Please note also, this ink plays well with HP OEM (order one color to test it) and there is a warranty from the manufacturer that this ink and chip will not damage your printer. Since you have in excess of $100K in your investment I would think this would be an important choice. No problems with excessive renewal of printheads have been reported either.

* - Tammy Loy +1 919 2121014 is the District Sales Manager for the Carolinas. She will get you with your rep if you are not already in touch with a SABIC Rep.

hotflyers

We have been using Nazdar inks for almost a year since our machine went out of warranty. The savings are almost 50% and the machine runs fine. We have had no colorfastness issues, no nozzle or print head problems, and the chips work fine.

i must say though, we are very anal about keeping our machine clean, running a nozzle check and a head blowout at the start of every day. Its been a little over two years and a move (not by an HP tech either; we used a flatbed wrecker) and its running like it was new out of the crate.