• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone seeing any signs of shortages?

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
Anyone notice any signs of material shortages yet? I seem to be having a hard time getting some 10mm white coro sheets suddenly. 2 of my usual suppliers are out. I am waiting on a response from a 3rd.
I had a feeling we would start to see this, just not this soon. Sucks we rely so much on Chinese shipments.

bannertime

Anyone notice any signs of material shortages yet? I seem to be having a hard time getting some 10mm white coro sheets suddenly. 2 of my usual suppliers are out. I am waiting on a response from a 3rd.
I had a feeling we would start to see this, just not this soon. Sucks we rely so much on Chinese shipments.

Grimco told me that someone bought nearly all of their stock of 10mm earlier this week. Also said their coro is domestic and shouldn't be low quantity or affected. It wasn't a salesperson I was familiar with, but seemed to be about right.

C

ColoPrinthead

Nope, Grimco is still taking 2-4 days to ship anything I order . .

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
After I heard Tex bought 100 sheets I went and cleaned out all our suppliers of 10mm coroplast. Have to be prepared. I heard the more stuff you have on hand the less likely you are to get sick.

Yup, the ones with the most 10mm coro will rule the day. That combined with the toilet paper, I can shit and make sturdy election signs all day till this thing passes.:roflmao:

C

ColoPrinthead

Its officially bad when we start having to use liner paper for TP.

unclebun

We use it for larger real estate signs that need structural integrity (i.e. so they don't have to put 3mm coroplast on a piece of plywood)

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
We are going Gilligan's Island out here on tp
guam_tp.jpg

Val47

We are ok on TP and staples: flour sugar and sug - we are just naturally prepared I guess. I did ask my hubby how we are doing on hamburger and chicken. I might fill my freezer with that. We are running low on moms 1/4 from a butcher she gave us a year ago. It might be time to start that hydro garden I've been considering.

Val47

Isopropyl alcholol. we use it a lot, and it's hard to find all of a sudden. If you can find it, the prices are skyrocketing.