• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone use a sub$1000 graphtec plotter?

kevin3vd1

Anyone use a sub$1000 graphtec plotter? Would be first plotter. Any advise on a good small 24" graphtec plotter that would work with FLexi Mac 8.5?

Sparky

I am 100% mac based and was using Parallels until 8.5 for mac came out. Much nicer to use natively on the mac, but there are a few bugs. Not many people to discuss bugs with, but they are all very simple things and can be checked other ways. Nothing hateful.

I wish more would see the mac as a friendly environment to graphic professionals...oh wait... all the other graphics software companies do.... why not RIP? Oh well.

I would buy it again. Unless another vendor had a good rip for the mac...

jiarby

The CE5000 is a good 24" cutter, but mine is a little twitchy with the optical registration. It cuts directly from Corel/Illy.

briankb

Premium Subscriber
If you were buying today would you get the CE5000-60 for $1295 (free stand & shipping) or a FC8000 series of the same size?