• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone use Fontbase (font manager)?

signbrad

I like it, generally, but once in a great while it crashes and I lose all my categories. We are using the free version.

Brad in Kansas City

Johnny Best

I am a Mac user and years ago used Suitcase and tried others to keep my fonts in order. But once Apple came out with Font Book have never had to use those add ons because Font Book works great and it is pre loaded on the OS.

brdesign

I use Fontbase, at first I had a lot of issues like you describe when I was using it to manage fonts stored on a shared network drive. I copied all the fonts from the shared drive to the default Fontbase folder on my computer and it works fine that way.

StephenOrange

Eater of cake. Maker of .
I love it on my mac. Suitcase can stick it with their fees and needing to upgrade every other version just to work wirk with Illustrator. At $3-4 per month you can’t go wrong