• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone use this?

phototec

Anyone using LG VizuonPrint Glossy White 3.2mil 3-year Grey Solvent Permanent Adhesive Film with AIRFREE technology that allows trapped air to be released during application?

If so what do you think about it? All comments appreciated!

DIGITAL360

i used that material before & works good but the oracal 3165 RA works better,its much cheaper and has a longer term life. 3M just came out with a calendered material with air release that is even much cheaper and has the same durability as oracal 3165RA. havent used it yet but cant wait to hear some reviews on that.

702 graphics

i used that material before & works good but the oracal 3165 RA works better,its much cheaper and has a longer term life. 3M just came out with a calendered material with air release that is even much cheaper and has the same durability as oracal 3165RA. havent used it yet but cant wait to hear some reviews on that.
By chance to you have the product name of the 3m?

Malkin

I believe its the IJ35c

I found it ok, but I think I'll go back to the Oracal. I like the slight extra thickness and the surface texture is nice. It's a little easier to apply prints with no lam than the 3M. Very similar product though.

DIGITAL360

Yeah, its 3M lJ35C-10. Its 2 Mil Calendered High Performance -Solvent Permanent material(Air Release). 5 year outdoor durability. Fellers has 54"x150' roll for $189.99. $.28/SQ FT. That doesnt sound bad. thats pretty thin for a calendered.

702 graphics

thank you. I just notice a "Haze" when printing heavy Cyan and Black on the Oracal. I dont have that problem on any of my Avery or 3M

signrios

according to 3m you need to use 3m 8509 laminate for the new ij35 c10 which is only good for 1 year outdoors. unlike oracal 210 laminate
is it possible to mix 3m cal with say oracal 210 laminate?