• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone want to buy a DX6 head (Roland XR-640) or know where I can sell it?

White Haus

Not a Newbie
Long story short, we need to replace one of the heads on our XR-640. I believe these are the DX6 heads. I can get the shot count and post a picture of the test print if it gets to that.

The nozzle check is 100% perfect with the cmyk channels but is missing 2 rows of nozzles on the white.

We need the white to be perfect so unfortunately this one has to be taken out.

Assuming it can be cleaned and stored so that it's usable again - does anyone have any interest in this head or know where I could sell it? I don't know if this is a thing or if it's just asking for trouble but it would be a shame for it to be thrown in a drawer or tossed out. I'd love to recoup some of the expense of replacing it if I can.

Thanks.

Subysti

Did you ever sell this? Curious if its the same head in my Mutoh printer. I know its a DX-6 but I wonder if they are the same? Do you have pics?

White Haus

Not a Newbie
Sorry, meant to update this thread.

Our white nozzles had a miraculous recovery and are now firing 100% again. Changed a couple dampers and captops and she's back up an running now so we're keeping the head in place.