• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Application roller add-on kit?

MHester

Hey folks, I'm looking into some sort of an application roller for my 5X8' Rhino work table. Having an application roller table would save me so much time, but I don't want to invest in a whole table setup. Is there such thing as an add-on kit? Something that straddles my table and is on casters? Or a kit that comes with the roller and side rails that I can attach to my table? I'm sure a few of you have cobbled your own version of an application table, I'd love to hear about those as well. Ultimately, I don't have the $$ to invest in a whole table setup (RollsRoller, etc.), nor do I have the space for another table...I'm looking to see what other options are out there for application table add-ons to an existing table. Thanks, as always for your inputs :)

MikePro

the physics of it is simple, gantry/pneumatics/lam-roller/rails/etc., but nothing on the market (yet) for this purpose.
your best option is a bigsqueegee, or run a regular laminator level with the end of your table and feed panels/graphics through it.

else, there's some chinese knock-offs out there that'll get you into a rollertable in the $10k range, but my CWT has been worth every penny.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
The main issue with making your own is that it pretty much needs to be dead nuts level, they don't seem to be very forgiving if they aren't.