• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

APS/Flora UV Printers at SGIA

FloraUSA

Master Distributor of Flora UV Printers in the US
Today is the last day of Specialty Graphic Imaging Association [HASHTAG]#SGIAExpo2018[/HASHTAG]. Come down and take a look at the [HASHTAG]#Flora[/HASHTAG] PP2512UV printing up to 24 4x8 sheets an hour. APS is in booth 4527.

mark61

hello,
need some help we purchased a flora about a year ago from muiticam southwest here in phx jay was the sales person he promised allot of things and did not deliver he said we would have no problems he even though in a extra year warranty from him about 3 months ago the company that he purchased it from went out of business and we could not get any inks and we can not get anybody to work on it if nobody knows of any service company that can work on flora please let me know thank you

FloraUSA

Master Distributor of Flora UV Printers in the US
mark61 I believe you emailed my office early today. I am finishing up at a customers location and will call you when I am driving.

If it wasn't you who emailed please send an email to support@theaps.net and I will follow up with you