• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Are we green yet?

CES020

Did any of you see the John Stewart Show last night? He touched on the very anti-intellectual, anti-science, no-nothing, do-nothing mindset that got us to this point in our environmental conditions to begin with. Your last statement pretty much sums up the fun JS had with your type last night.

You can't have it both ways. If you distrust climate change scientists on one side, but try to trot out 30k of what you think are "approved" scientists in your mind because they support your belief system, that's a pretty inconsistent respect for science in of itself.

If there truly were 30,000 credible, climate related scientists on some list or petition somewhere on this planet proclaiming their united disbelief in the overwhelming evidence of the changes our climate and ecological systems are undergoing, it would be a major news story on every network.

I don't trust or distrust any of them. I said I didn't know one way or the other. All I did was mention what the Scientist that created The Weather Channel said. I don't think mentioning information that people can research on their own and make up their own minds should label me as anything, since I always said "I don't know".

Here was the interview :

Note, I didn't say I agree with him, I just said "here's the interview". No need to read anything covert into that.

[video=youtube;u8nB3IjVqHE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8nB3IjVqHE[/video]