• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Arizona 318 GL ink alternatives?

leonsignsltd

Hello,

We have the Oce Arizona 318 gl uv printer. We were using IJC257 ink but had adhesion issues onto coroplast. The sales rep and service manager suggested to switch to IJC258 inks which apparently has better adhesion.
One thing they left out when informing us about the 258 ink, is that they don't carry it often in Canada. We are constantly having supply issues - weeks or months for inks to show up. This is the second time we've had to shut down
production waiting for inks. Does anyone have suggestions for getting supply of IJC258 ink in Canada? Are there alternatives to the OCE brand? or are we just out of luck and have to wait for inks to show up?

Thanks
LS

Pauly

Printrade.com.au

These guys float around this forum from time to time. Heard some good reports about their Océ compatible inks.
Yeah i had some samples from them. Adhesion seemed really good.
Colour gamut isn't as good as the oce inks though but not many will notice.