• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Arlon 4560 GTX?

bayviewsignworks

Whoever thinks 3M 180c is the same price is crazy - unless I'm missing something. 4560 is more than half the price. Anyway, I'm using as VP-300 and printing "spot" colors and the ink tends bleed. More specifically the red and black are bleeding - any thoughts? I have the VW set up to recognize the spot colors and it's printing nice and solid but where the colors meet it's ragged/bleeding.

jasonx

spot colours ignore the profile so they ignore ink limits im sure. whichis why you could have bleeding issues.

airborneassault

I print regularly on the DPF4560gtx using the PCV2: Premium Cast Vinyl profile and I get flawless results. Check your heater settings as well, currently mine are at Printer-Off and Heater-98f.

AllSquare Jason

Whoever thinks 3M 180c is the same price is crazy - unless I'm missing something. 4560 is more than half the price.
3MIJ180C10 is a 2 mil cast film and the 4560GTX is a calendared 3 mil film. Both great products - but not same types of media.

The Roland ESMPGCT (was 3MIJ180C10) profile works great too.