• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Arlon SLX Profile for Rasterlink

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Can anyone suggest a good profile for Arlon SLX for rasterlink on a CJV150? I use GPVC for about everything but it doesnt look so good on this material for some reason. It's passable but there is probably something better in a canned setup

CMY_K?

Can anyone suggest a good profile for Arlon SLX for rasterlink on a CJV150? I use GPVC for about everything but it doesnt look so good on this material for some reason. It's passable but there is probably something better in a canned setup
Have you tried the Arlon DPF 4500GL v3.5 profile? My ink system is 8 color - CMYKlmlcWW BTW.
Ideally I'd love to use the manufacturers profiles for each media I print, but they just don't exist, and I've been able to avoid making my own profiles thus far :)

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Go to this link and then click on the link that describes your machine model, ink type, and color configuration. Then select Arlon as the manufacturer and the SLX profiles should be near the end of the list.