• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Arlon wrap kit pros & cons

Kentucky Wraps

Kentucky Wraps
Exeryone has to try all the materials and make there own desission. I had nothing but Failure with everything I did on the Mac Tac B Free and will never use any Mac Tac Materials again. There was no tac to it. Orecal is good I found 3M 180Cv2 I like the best great print, easy to work with and sticks good. every one is going to have different opions and each will decide what they like.

(but back to the Oracal 3195 RA we where comparing this to 4560 GTX these are both calendered wrap release vinyls. he said the 3195ra was about $200.00 a roll this is comparable to the 4560 GTX about $240 I think?

These are not for good wraps but they areCheap NON CAST relase liner material for these short term flat applications. I have had bad luck with contaminated rolls and static electricity with the 4560 so i am looking for a diferent calendered wrap for my Race cars)

Not that I like Mactac, but did you know you have to heat set that? It's not like the pressure sensitive 3M, Arlon etc. You have to activate the adhesive by post heating the entire wrap to over 200 degrees. I don't remember the exact temp. Maybe that's why it was failing. I know a lot of companies that do use it and it doesn't fail.

Adam Bennett

just finished a 25' trailer with 6000XRP & 3220 Lam.

Printed perfectly and installed much better than I was anticipating.