• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

art charge

graphics pete

Just curious how many shops out there carry an art charge. If so how much is it? Some here do, some don't. We charge $50 per hour for artwork.

signmeup

I roll it into the price of the sign.... unless it's just a design they want. Then I charge $50 an hour for it.

mark in tx

Depends on the output but I charge $45.00 per hour, 1 hour minimum for anything that requires recreation or duplicating, with max 2 revisions. $25.00 per additional revision.
$15.00 for simple artwork, $25.00 for complex artwork. 2 revisons, $25.00 per additional revision.

Of course, artwork fees are always subject to marking up.

imagep

We are at $60/hr, but we have automatically added 1 hour into the published price of most every item - with a disclaimer stating that we do so and that additional time is at $60/hr.

AKProbeGT

If its going to take me 15 mins or less no I dont generally have a separate charge for art. Anything beyond that will be charged by the hour.