• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ArtisRip ver9 - No Support unless paying $500 per year

KenR60

Has anyone have an Artis-Jet UV Printer and tried to get any support? Been told to answer a basic question like “Why is it printing White after Colour” to be told I have to pay them $500 a year to get any questions answered or help?? The previous UV Printer I bought supported all my Questions ( sometimes silly ones ) for 3 years without any problem while less than a week Artis-Jet are saying the below question is too difficult to answer and I need to pay them $500 per year for the answer?

Do any other Brands offer no free support for their printers??
Like the question is pretty basic, somewhere there will be a dropdown or checkbox reversing the option to Print Colour first or after the White, does anyone use ArtisRip ver9 that can save me $500?

KenR60

Hello jimdtg, I'm printing on MDF so wanting to Print White first followed by Colour. I have used other Brands of UV Printers for the past 4 years so understand with past experience I can control when to Print White but being brand new with Artis-Jet I'm lost with how they can say its too technical question to answer, surely its an easy question to direct me to where to select White First? Thanks in Advance for your reply and help

WildWestDesigns

Based on the product flyer pdfs, only have about 12 months of support. Now that is the UK support. I had to go to their UK site to try to find more info. Main website didn't give me much to go on, but I can't imagine there being too much difference.

Although, I do also have to wonder about the age of the RIP as well (couldn't find much info on that from their website, even the UK one (although it did give more info then the main one again)).